Careers at Bates
Our staff are the lifeblood of our business. We grow each staff member‘s talents so we attract and retain our people better than the rest.
Current Positions Available
TEAM LEADER – LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
- Take your landscape career to the next level
- Join our maintenance division Bates Detail, a growing, thriving part of the business
- Lead a high performance maintenance crew
- Ongoing training opportunities with potential to move into management positions
- Full time position
Work with a friendly team on some of the most beautiful gardens across Greater Sydney!
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and hold a current unrestricted driving license.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years + maintenance experience
- A Horticultural background
- Experience with management/supervision of staff
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you fill the above criteria.
- Take your landscaping career to the next level
- Join our mentor program to become a master landscaper
- Best wages and conditions on offer
Bates Landscape has been in business for over 20 years, creating beautiful gardens all over Sydney. Our dedicated team has earned us a reputation as one of Sydney's leading landscapers.
Business is booming, and we are looking for an experienced landscaper to join us. You'll be trained and guided by experts to become a master landscaper working on high-end residential jobs in Sydney Metro and nearby regional areas.
TEAM MEMBER – LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
- Join and grow in a company where business is booming
- Be part of a high performance team
- Get on-the-job training and mentoring from experienced landscapers
- No two days are the same - work in Sydney’s top residential and commercial properties across the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore and Inner West
- Start immediately